Make an informed decision when it comes to your home insurance

As a homeowner, your house is your most valuable asset. Consult one of our home insurance brokers to make sure this precious space is fully protected. He will evaluate your needs and recommend products to suit your needs.

Let us tell you about you the coverage available

The Owner Occupancy policy includes the following coverages:

  • Your home

    You can establish the amount of insurance needed to cover the cost of rebuilding your home using an appraisal guide or, even better, the services of a professional appraiser.

  • Your dependencies

    A percentage of the home insurance amount is included for dependencies (detached garage, shed, etc.).

  • Your personal property

    This includes home décor items, bedding, clothing, even your toothbrush! An inventory of your belongings will help you determine how much insurance you need.

  • Your living expenses

    This amount covers the additional costs of temporary accommodations, food, and living expenses while your home is uninhabitable as a result of a covered accident.

Your valuables

Do you have furs, artwork, collections or cash in your home? We recommend that you check the coverage limits in your current policy and insure your valuables for their full worth.

Additional coverage

Several other coverages are available and some, like Replacement value with no obligation to rebuild, Single deductible or Water damage, are even free if you meet the insurer’s criteria.

Find an insurer, regardless of your history

We deal with specialized insurers who offer products with the potential to meet your insurance needs. Contact us and together we’ll find solutions that are right for you.

Take advantage of discounts

There are several ways you can lower your premium:

  • Group your home and auto insurance together
  • Increase your deductible
  • Tell us what you do for a living; some professions are eligible for discounts
  • Make your home smoke-free
  • Install a fire and theft alarm system in your home

Did you know?

You could save money by reassessing your need for specific insurance. Make sure your specified perils coverage isn’t more than you need. Over time, some of your belongings may have depreciated in value. If this is the case, you may no longer need specific coverage for these items.


Yes, since information will be needed and changes will have to be made to your insurance policy. The insurer will inspect the heating system to make sure it is safe and compliant.

Yes, since you work from home (professional activities), certain exclusions and/or restrictions will apply to your insurance coverage. Additional information will be needed to ensure your property is properly protected and that you have the appropriate civil liability coverage.

No, not by your home insurance policy. However, you can obtain coverage through umbrella liability insurance.

It is important to notify your insurance broker of any change (e.g., change in use, major renovations, addition of a wood-burning stove) to ensure you have adequate coverage. If you omit information or make a false statement, your insurer could cancel your insurance policy or refuse your claim.

Home Insurance

A quote tailored just for you

How it works?

  • 1
    Contact one of our brokers.
  • 2
    Get a personalized quote.
  • 3
    Get the best quotes for your needs.