Find out about our wide range of products for businesses
Our 30 years of experience and quality customer service have earned us the trust of 3,500 loyal business customers.
Each business is unique and has its own way of operating. It’s not enough to simply insure your property; you have to plan for the consequences a disaster would have on your company.
Our brokers are experienced at assessing business risks and will offer you the best insurance product at the best price.
Associations and cooperatives
We insure different types of associations, organizations, clubs and cooperatives. We have the product you need to ensure peace of mind for your members. Learn more about our general civil liability insurance.
And don't forget about your volunteers! Our commercial insurance brokers would be pleased to explain the different options available to you.
Landowners/Apartment building owners
- Are your buildings fully covered (i.e., replacement value)?
- Is your rental income fully insured, even for the units that are vacant?
- Are your heating and air-conditioning systems covered?
- If one of your tenants suffers damages due to a building defect, do you have enoughcivil liability coverage?
Contact us to discuss the insurance product that best meets your needs!
Condominium owners should know that condo insurance includes two parts.
- First, the building must be insured by all condo owners.
- Second, each condo owner must insure, under a separate policy, his/her business supplies, equipment, merchandise, improvements and general civil liability, according to his/her business activities.
Three types of additional coverage can be added to condominium insurance policies:
- underinsurance coverage for buildings
- allocation for common areas
If you sit on the board of directors of a condominium corporation, consult the Directors and Officers section to protect yourself against the decisions you make on behalf of all the members of your condominium corporation.
Operating a marina requires made-to-measure insurance, depending on the activities that are available to your clientele. Here are a few examples of coverage that may be required, depending on your activities:
- Property and general civil liability
- Launching and dry-docking boats
- Pollution, if you sell gasoline
- Boating equipment (yours and your customers’)
- Warehouse legal liability
We also offer many other types of coverage to suit your needs. Contact us!
Did you know?
A number of variables are involved in the calculation of your insurance premium.
Your activity sector, sales figure, and number of employees are all factors that insurers could consider when quoting on insurance coverage for your company’s commercial or industrial activities.
You should know that certain insurers specialize in certain sectors, while others take a more general approach and insure all types of businesses.
At DPJL, we work with over a dozen insurance companies, meaning we can provide you with a quote quickly and at a reasonable price. We’ll do our research to make sure we find you the best insurance product at the best price.