It’s our job to advise you
Property and casualty insurance brokers are independent advisors hired by you to negotiate on your behalf with insurers to get the product best suited to your needs, at competitive rates, in order to protect your assets.
The main role of a property and casualty insurance broker is to simplify your life!
Find out what we can do for you
- Advise you and ask you questions to determine your needs
- Clearly explain the insurance, what is covered and what is not
- Negotiate the best coverage for your needs
- Negotiate competitive rates
- Help you to file a claim
See what sets us apart!
Groupe DPJL provides unparalleled service.
- Over 50 years of experience
- More than 20 insurers to serve you, including specialized markets
- A wide range of products: automobile, home, recreational vehicle, commercial and life insurance, financial services, etc.
- Several offices located in Châteauguay, Montréal, Napierville, Vaudreuil-Dorion and Brossard
Trust our network
It’s no coincidence that Groupe DPJL is able to offer the best insurance products and financial services. Our brokers work hard to find the best products and services at the lowest cost from among our many providers.
It is mainly this network of providers that enables us to select the products that best meet the needs of our customers, who want to protect themselves against any possible risks that could negatively impact their personal or business assets.
Our strength and distinguishing factor is our ability to build ties with reliable insurers and our customers, thanks to a team of dynamic and highly motivated individuals who strive to find new ways to improve the quality of the products and services we offer.
We’re very proud of the fact that we have qualified staff who are always on the leading edge of insurance knowledge and customer service.