Home Insurance

Rental property


If you own a property (1-6 units) and rent it to third parties, we can insure your building, rental items, loss of income and civil liability for this property.

Civil liability insurance protects you in the event that your tenant suffers damages caused by a building defect and files a lawsuit against you.

We also offer an exclusive program for this type of property. See the Commercial - services section to find out whether you are eligible for this beneficial program, which will save you money and provide you with added protection.


Your broker

Please contact us for a quote or if you have any questions!

You can also ask your quote by phone : (514) 850-2616

Let us call you back > Complete the form DPJL