Commercial insurance


In Quebec, contractors in the construction industry and related sectors, as well as business owners who operate under a license or permit, are sometimes required to provide a bond.

Are you a contractor who is preparing to carry out a major construction project? Your client may ask you for a bond.

Are you an electrician, service station owner, used car lot owner or travel agent? You, too, can be covered.

A bond is a financial guarantee required by a person who hires you to do work for them.

Here are some of the insurers who offer this type of coverage:

  • AXA
  • Intact
  • The Guarantee Company of North America
  • L’Unique
  • Orléans
  • St-Paul Travelers

There are many different types of bonds. Our service is fast, since we produce the documents internally.

If you are a contractor, you may qualify for a document delivery service. Ask one of our brokers about this option.

Your broker

Please contact us for a quote or if you have any questions!

You can also ask your quote by phone : (514) 850-2616

Let us call you back > Complete the form DPJL